The Sustainable Application of Yoga Methodology for Health & Healing
In this 3-part series with Lora Heiner, Luke Wientzen, and Josh Blatter you will explore the body, breath and mind by learning applications of the ancient teachings of yoga. These sustainable techniques will empower you to live to your fullest potential. Deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga through the practical study of the poses in your body (as an) via principles of anatomical alignment and understanding your personal anatomy, advanced breathing techniques (pranayama), meditation techniques, and learn how to skillfully apply the wisdom of the Yoga Sutras both on and off the mat.
Who should attend? This series is designed for anyone with a desire to understand yoga on a deeper level and is ideal for students who are:
- looking to translate the joy of yoga into their daily lives off the mat;
- deepen their personal practice and connection to yoga without committing to a full 200 hour Teacher Training Program;
- Teacher Training graduates who desire a deeper exploration of yoga philosophy and the Yoga Sturas as well as enhancing their knowledge of alignment & anatomy;
- yoga professionals seeking inspiration and depth in their own teachings and personal practice.
- The series will grant 30 CEU credits (24 contact, 6 non-contact).
Inhale Yoga and Fitness
130 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
Part I: January 16/17, 2016
Part II: 23/24, 2016
Part III: February 13/14, 2016
$375 for the series, 15% off to Inhale members. Sign up now LIVING YOGA INTENSIVE $375